Custodial Technician - Bay Area Medical (PRN)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 11/11/2016
Corpus Christi, TX
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 08298-7323
CORPUS CHRISTI MEDICAL CENTER CORPUS CHRISTI, TX
SHIFT: PRN, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULING
CORPUS CHRISTI MEDICAL CENTER is a Health Care System including Bay Area, Doctors Regional, The Heart Hospital, Northwest Regional, Bayview Behavioral Hospital, Northshore Emergency Center, Northwest Behavioral Health Center and Radiation Oncology at Corpus Christi Cancer Center.
We are committed to the care and improvement of human life; constantly striving to deliver high quality, cost-effective healthcare. From caring for fragile newborns to complex cardiovascular patients, Corpus Christi Medical Center ensures the community receives the highest quality medical care available.
CORPUS CHRISTI MEDICAL CENTER is a 631-bed Health Care System offering a comprehensive scope of inpatient and outpatient medical, surgical and specialty services, including:
* Bariatric Services
* Behavioral Health Services
* Cancer Diagnostics & Treatment
* Cardiovascular Testing & Surgery
* Diagnostic Imaging/MRI
* Breast Diagnostic Center
* Inpatient Rehabilitation
* Neonatal Intensive Care Unit Level I, II, III
* Maternal and Neonatal Transport
* Neurosurgical and Neurological Services
* Orthopedic Services
* Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
* Women s Health Center
* 24 Hour Emergency Service
The ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES TECHNICIAN performs a variety of general cleaning tasks to maintain patient rooms, offices, hallways and other assigned areas. These include:
* Follows specific procedure to perform terminal cleaning of patient rooms and prepares rooms for new patients.
* Uses industrial cleaning agents and equipment following appropriate safety procedures.
* Operates mechanical floor cleaners, polishers and vacuums.
* Moves furniture and other objects as needed in order to ensure adequate cleaning.
Follows Standard Precautions using personal protective equipment as required
Job qualifications include:
* Ability to read, write, speak and understand English preferred
* 6 months housekeeping experience in a healthcare or hotel setting preferred
Last Edited: 09/12/2016