Human Capital Management - Data Governance & Reporting - Recruiting Reporting - Sr. Analyst - Salt Lake City 9/9/2016
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY YOUR IMPACT
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your strong problem-solving and analytical skills? Do you have a consultant mindset and enjoy using data to provide insights? We have an excellent new position available within our Data Governance and Reporting team within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
You will be valued for your intellectual curiosity, your innovative approach to problem-solving, and your strong technical skills. You will have direct impact on the success of the firm?s most valuable asset: our people.
As a division, HCM recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
The Data Governance and Reporting team supports the global recruiting function with key metrics and analytics and provide insights around how we recruit talent to the firm. The team partners with senior internal HCM clients to provide automated, data-focused insights that empower HCM and Talent Acquisition to meet its strategic goals.
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
As a member of Recruiting Reporting, you will work with a dynamic, fast-paced team to provide reporting and analytics on a variety of recruiting metrics. Additional responsibilities include:
- Supporting the development of talent acquisition strategy through data collection, reporting, and analysis
- Engaging with stakeholders to understand their needs and priorities
- Organizing and analyzing large datasets, interpreting and reporting results to various audiences
- Participating in quality control testing to support internal systems/tools
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE?RE LOOKING FOR - Excellent analytical skills: ability to organize and analyze large datasets, detect and correct errors, interpret and report results to various audiences and take responsibility for data quality assurance
- Technical skills: proficient in Microsoft Office products; strong familiarity with advanced Excel skills such as vlookups, pivot tables, and multiple variable formulas strongly preferred
- Ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects in a high pressure environment while ensuring the delivery of high quality work
- Familiarity with business intelligence tools (Business objects, Tableau) preferred
- Attention to detail ? highly organized with excellent follow-through and delivery
- Familiarity with Human Capital Management concepts and data preferred
- High level of maturity, demonstrated ability to manage confidential information, and impeccable judgment
- Demonstrated client service focus and ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization
- Ability to work well both independently and in a team environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Bachelor?s degree in Human Resources, Finance, Accounting or a related analytical field
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.*****