Human Capital Management - Data Governance & Reporting - Talent Reporting - Sr Analyst - Salt Lake City
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 11/20/2016
Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY I. YOUR IMPACT
Are you looking for a new opportunity to showcase your strong problem-solving and analytical skills? Do you have a passion for Talent Management? Do you have a consultant mindset and enjoy using data to provide insights? We have an excellent new position available within our Data Governance and Reporting team within the Human Capital Management (HCM) division.
You will be valued for your intellectual curiosity, your innovative approach to problem-solving, and your strong technical skills. You will have direct impact on the success of the firm?s most valuable asset: our people.
II. OUR IMPACT
As a division, HCM recruits, develops and rewards the people of Goldman Sachs. Our teams advise, design and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help the firm and our clients achieve superior results.
The Data Governance and Reporting team supports global Talent Development with analytics, process insights, project management and expertise around talent data. The team partners with internal HCM clients to provide data-focused insights that empower HCM to meet its strategic goals.
III. HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
As a member of Talent Reporting, you will work with a dynamic, fast-paced, global team to support talent management and talent assessment initiatives and processes. Additional responsibilities include:
* Supporting the development of talent strategy through data collection, reporting, and analysis
* Participating in quality control testing to support internal systems/tools
* Organizing and analyzing large datasets, interpreting and reporting results to various audiences
IV. SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE?RE LOOKING FOR * Bachelor?s degree is required; experience in talent management or talent assessment not required
* 2+ years of relevant experience
* Technical skills: proficient in Microsoft office products - advanced Excel including vlookups and pivot tables; multiple variable formulas strongly preferred
* High level of comfort building slide decks in PowerPoint, experience linking PowerPoint and Excel files preferred
* Exceptional attention to detail ? ability to find and proactively correct mistakes, and take responsibility for data quality assurance
* Results-oriented with ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects while ensuring the delivery of high quality work
* High level of maturity, demonstrated ability to manage confidential information, and impeccable judgment
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills * Basic statistical analysis, including descriptive and inferential statistics
* Experience coding in RStudio and/or Excel VBA
* Ability to work in a geographically diverse team and build strong relationships across locations and regions
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet. The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2015. All rights reserved.*****