Human Resource Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Kraft Group LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Summary
This role is primarily responsible for departmental communication, support and scheduling.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities
1. Manages the HR departmental meetings and minutes. Assist the HR team with scheduling and communications.
2. Provide assistance as needed for recruiting, job fairs, on-boarding, and paperwork.
3. Maintains all policies, procedures and documents in the electronic repository. Work in partnership with the HR partners on editing, revising and enhancing content.
4. Facilitate new hire training for both full and part-time employees. Assist with keeping content current, engaging and relevant. Work with the training group to ensure consistency of messaging and excitement.
5. Support the VP of Human Resources pertaining to department initiatives, calendars and schedule.
6. Responsible for creation, maintenance and control of all personally identifiable information or any other information protected by Confidentiality and Privacy Standards, in accordance with Mass Regulations on Personal Identity Regulations and HIPPA
7. Special Projects and assignments as business dictates.