Human Resource Business Partner 9/8/2016
Fort Mill, SC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
The Global HR Business Partner reports directly to a Global Human Resources Business Partner for functional departments. This position will assist the HR team in supporting the leadership teams to plan, integrate and implement HR talent strategies that result in the improvement of the business performance and enable the function's ability to align and meet the organization's strategy. This position will be instrumental in the ongoing process and project leadership for several key global HR initiatives including but not limited to, global compensation, organizational design, HR analytics and metrics, talent succession planning, talent exchange, early career programs, performance management, talent acquisition, employee engagement and morale, and leadership development.
* Responsibility for the leadership and successful execution of several key HR projects within the Strategic HR Business Plan as it relates to the functions. This includes managing the details of a project and ensuring the IS system is kept up to date.
* Collaborate with the HR to implement and maintain standard measurement methodologies, and ensure that they are operationalized to measure OD effectiveness.
* Analytics ofHR metrics to measure the OD performance against project priorities. Uses data to identify trends, patterns, issues and opportunities that impact the business. Gathers and analyses data to identify root causes of issues and trends
* Assist with facilitation and administration of talent review processes, including talent assessment, succession planning, and retention planning across global hierarchies. Assist with administration and facilitation of career development process execution.
* Partner with functional employee engagement action planning and execution teams, to support areas to increase engagement.
* Participate on some of the functional Training.
* Leadership of the annual and ongoing talent review and development process in partnership with functional leaders,
* Manage compensation projects and related questions from the leadership of the functions. Work in close collaboration with Global Compensation COE and functional leadership to successfully educate and execute all aspects of the global comp initiatives.
* Monitor and assist in the administration of various HRIS and talent reporting as determined and required to support leadership including creating regular HR metrics reports for partnership with the HR COEs.
* Assist to successfully administer the performance management process and calibration processes to a high quality outcome including facilitation and coaching of leaders.
Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University in Human Resources. Completion or current pursuit of Master's degree strongly preferred.
Minimum 10+ years' experience in human resource-related role, including internships. Experience in global environment is strongly desired.
Some global exposure through either professional or personal travel, education, interests, etc.
PHR or otherHR certification is a plus.
* Self-starter with the confidence to take risk, partner with business and HR leaders as required, lead change, and work transparently with all stakeholders. Go to person for HR process and talent management. Comfortable coaching high level leaders on their development.
* Critical thinker with demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
* Ability to both work with details and also be strategic in nature.
* Fluent in the English language, both spoken and written.
* Successful work history reflecting strong work ethics and customer service demeanor.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken). Desire solid demonstrated presentation skills.
* Demonstrated ability to design processes and programs, including communications and change management planning.
* International experience or education is desired but not required.
* Willingness to travel, internationally as deemed necessary.
Ability to work comfortably and confidently with senior leadership