Human Resource Business Partner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/11/2016
END DATE 10/20/2016
Cox Corporate Services, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description The HR Business Partner leads the Human Resources function for one or more key Solutions and/or functions. This role will serve as the HR business partner for the GM s, VP s, Directors, and Managers who lead the assigned groups. It plays a key role in developing and implementing the HR strategy and programs in support of short-term and long-term business goals with the overall goal of attracting, retaining, and developing the best talent. This position reports to the Senior Director, HR Business Partners and is a key member of the HR team.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Act as a strategic partner, advising business leaders on the development of the business group(s) plans and programs, particularly from the perspective of the impact on people. Analyze business unit data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention/engagement, and team member experience. Lead implementation of workforce planning, succession planning, career and performance management to support the assigned group(s) growth plans
* Partner with HR shared services (e.g., Recruiting, Compensation & Benefits, Learning, etc.) to ensure the business groups receive the necessary services, support, and communications from these centralized HR functions
* Provide management coaching to build leadership capabilities to address and resolve team member issues.
* Advise leaders on organizational structures, compensation structures, and performance strategies to strengthen performance of business group.
* Implement/administer/interpret policies/programs/procedures; manage compliance across the business, including policy creation, release, and adoption. Provide ongoing support to the leadership team on HR-related matters, policies, and procedures.
* Manage complex employee relations issues and investigations as needed to resolve potential conflicts, violations of policy, or workplace issues.
* Identify HR trends across the business groups and proactively design programs to address these trends; continually assess the competiveness and effectiveness of programs and practices against relevant comparable companies, industries, and markets.
* 5-7 years of experience in HR areas of expertise and/or business experience, displaying increasing levels of expertise and complexity
* Bachelor s degree in HR, Business Administration, Organizational Psychology or related area preferred
* Solid understanding of compliance within the HR field and its application and impact on the business
* Ability to influence and partner with leadership and individual contributor levels of the organization to achieve results
* Strong HR and business acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and self-initiative
* Must have the ability to diagnose problems and identify and drive appropriate solutions
* Demonstrated experience and/or knowledge in organizational development, change management, employee relations, and leadership development
* Demonstrated ability to drive human resource strategies and programs in a complex, fast growing, and dynamic environment.
ABOUT COX AUTOMOTIVE
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit www.coxautoinc.com.
Primary Location:US-KS-Mission-5700 Broadmoor St
Job Level:Team Leader
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time