Part-time Human Resource Coordinator / Trainer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/19/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Kraft Group LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONCompany: Kraft Group LLC
This role will be responsible for assisting and facilitating in the recruitment, training and onboarding of new hires.
Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Assist with all full stadium job fairs including but not limited to: calling candidates, booking interviews, checking in candidates and scheduling for orientation.
- Role model exemplary professionalism and customer service to employees
- Assist with the completion of new hire paperwork associated with training in partnership with the HR Manager or other HR staff including verification of immigration paperwork.
- Facilitate day of game new hire orientations, following Kraft Agenda, to prepare employees for their new assignments including review of: customer service, confidentiality, company policies and procedures (handbook) and Respect in the Workplace/Sexual harassment as needed.
- Assisting in the transition to an electronic filing system.
- Assist with development of curriculum and presentation materials, as identified by the organization
- Responsible for creation, maintenance and control of all personally identifiable information or any other information protected by Confidentiality and Privacy Standards, in accordance with Mass Regulations on Personal Identity Regulations and HIPPA.
- Special projects and assignments as business dictates.