Human Resource Director, Tech & Analytics
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Human Resource Director, Tech & Analytics
Auto Req ID
Lead, align and prioritize technology programs, analytics, products & services cross-functionally within the firm's strategic direction and core objectives
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
* Provide vision and leadership that will ensure we meet our goals of an integrated, global HR platform that encompasses technology, process, scalability and efficiency through the use of various HR technology platforms including but not limited to Onboarding, Recruiting, Learning, and Data Analytics.
* In partnership with Human Resources COEs, will lead the design and delivery of HR processes, solutions, and business analytics that drive and sustain a high-performance organization.
* Create a strategic vision, aligned to the global Analytics team, for what tools and solutions are needed to meet the ever-changing needs of data consumers, from HR Operations to the Executive team
* Provide recommendations using our data that help drive the HR strategy.
* In partnership with Global Platform, leads the design and development of complex data management / analytic processes to support critical ad hoc data and information delivery for individual business unit groups.
* Provides technical leadership on data management process design to integrate data across multiple sources
* Lead the HR analytics function and partner with JLL's Global Analytics Platform in developing tools and analytics that inform business decisions by demonstrating impact of existing strategies and predictive modeling for assessing impact of future decisions and strategies
* Increase the organizational capability of JLL s HR organization around leveraging data and information for the purposes of decision-making by providing innovative insights and demonstrate a passion for leveraging data and information for improved decision-making
* Leads HRIS and Analytics resources/team to provide reporting, predicative analytics, and metrics dashboards and leads the engagement of colleagues and internal clients to understand current business processes and develop / reengineer supporting data management processes and deliverables
* Ensures the development of communication strategy and materials to facilitate accurate usage and interpretation of JLL data which drives business growth.
* Be able to translate business trends and strategies into technical services and solutions as it relates to Global Human Capital needs Provide high-level technical design, strategy roadmap development, and technical architecture for projects and/or programs
* Assess the compatibility and integration of HR products/services proposed as standards to ensure an integrated architecture across interdependent technologies
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Computer Science or a related field with ability to translate complex business challenges into concrete technical solutions.
* Leadership in the areas advanced analytics, workforce planning or other related human capital areas
* Strong leadership development skills and proficient in the design of an HRIS platform under a global umbrella.
* Strong proficiency in human capital quantitative and qualitative research.
* Strong proficiency in the use of statistical packages
* Proven experience implementing best fit HR technologies from business needs assessment through successful implementation.
* Direct experience in the development of an HR analytics function and the use of data reporting/analytics in driving strategy
* Strong communication skills with the ability to explain technical and detailed concepts to leaders and team members.
* Able to combine high level strategic thinking with necessary detail orientation.
* Knowledge and past experience in running a complex, matrixed technology environment with knowledge of PeopleSoft, Kenexa, Cornerstone platforms a plus.
* A track record of establishing clear objectives and bringing multiple parties together to achieve key initiatives
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.