Human Resource Generalist (HRIS) Part Time
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
The Elizabeth Hospice Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
Since 1978, The Elizabeth Hospice has been at the forefront of providing hospice and palliative care, end-of-life home care and counseling in San Diego County. The Elizabeth Hospice is the oldest and largest nonprofit hospice and palliative care provider in the region, serving children and adults, and their families, impacted by illness, grief and loss, throughout communities within San Diego and the Inland Empire. In our 37-year history, we are honored to have earned the community s trust as the respected hospice and palliative care leader in the region.
Under general supervision from the Human Resources Director, responsible for maintaining the agency s Human Resources Information System (HRIS), providing reports/data as needed, and providing administrative support to the Human Resources team.
* Bachelor s degree preferred, and a minimum of two (2) years HR experience and HRIS experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Must be proficient in MS Office applications with strong MS Excel skills required.
* Experience with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) required.
* Must demonstrate a working knowledge of federal and state labor laws.
* Strong analytical, organizational, and prioritization skills required.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
* Requires maturity and experience to interface with all levels of management and personnel.
* Current California driver's license with proof of insurance.
"The Elizabeth Hospice is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.