Human Resource Generalist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB DESCRIPTION
This Recruiting position is responsible for performing Recruiting and HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
1. Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program and writes and places advertisements.
2. Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.
3. Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
4. Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
5. Administers the compensation program; monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
6. Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings and seminars. Maintains company organization charts and the employee directory.
7. Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed.
8. Maintains human resource information system records and compiles reports from the database.
9. Maintains compliance with federal and state regulations concerning employment.
10. Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
1. Human Resources Capacity.
2. Problem Solving/Analysis.
3. Project Management.
4. Communication Proficiency.
5. Ethical Conduct.
6. Time Management
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
, , 2 years or more experience