Human Resource Generalist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION* As our Jr Recruiter/Coordinator, you will be responsible for performing/managing all aspects of the full cycle recruitment process for our Information Services Department. Recruiting Coordinator/Jr Recruiter will provide daily support to our Senior Recruiter and our Global Recruiting group with a dual function between US and the UK.
* They will be collaborating on the hiring approval process, post our internal positions, conduct pre-employment background checking and track applicants through recruitment process.
* As our Jr Recruiter/Coordinator, you will be responsible for performing/managing all aspects of the full cycle recruitment process for our Information Services Department including, thoroughly understanding the competency and requirements for assigned positions, developing effective recruiting strategies to identify quality candidates, posting internally & externally, pre-screening resumes, extending and negotiating job offers & consulting with hiring managers.
* Excellent recruitment skills with (online, job boards, Monster & LinkedIn, etc.) required. Sold understanding of regulations of recruitment and hiring (OFCCP experience a plus). Minimum of 3 years' experience in high volume recruiting, preferably in corporate setting
* Recruiting Coordinator must have proven project management experience in an Human Resources department in a recruitment capacity to prioritize workload and manage multiple projects/priorities.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs with Proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, formulas, v-look up functionality etc.) is a MUST.