Human Resource Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Bowling Green, KY
JOB DESCRIPTIONSPECIFIC DUTIES:
* Assist in achieving short and long-term strategic plans that supports company objectives and goals.
* Educate and support Operations Management team in the areas of recruitment, staffing and performance.
* Investigate, review and respond to employee relations for legal and policy compliance.
* Develop, analyze and implement staffing retention and development program(s) including temporary staffing to support facility needs.
* Ensure compliance with all ADA, EEO and Affirmative Action requirements.
* Oversee general employment practices including interviewing, testing and termination.
* Identify business trends and ensure solutions are in place to support the business.
* Drive efficiency and effectiveness in the core HR technology, information and administrative processes.
* Manage and develop company policies and procedures.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
* Must meet one of the following:
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources and two years of Human Resources experience.
* High School diploma or equivalent and eight years of Human Resources experience including work as a HR Generalist.
* Experience in Microsoft Office; including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
* Experience in recruitment metrics.
* Knowledge of HR Management principles and practices.
* Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, managerial and analytical skills.
* Ability to recognize problems and issues and develop effective solutions.
* Ability to master new concepts quickly and efficiently.
* Demonstration of minimum proficiency with the English language in order to ensure effective new hire training and on-going communications about safety and quality issues.
* Knowledge of compensation and benefit plans.
* Knowledge of health, safety and security issues in the workplace.
* Prefer certification in PHR or SPHR.
* Prefer HR Management experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Prefer three years of supervisory experience.