Human Resource Manager 9/2/2016
Senior Care Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES: The Corporate Human Resources Manager is responsible for providing human resources support across all corporate functions and fostering a positive work environment, by helping to strengthen our culture and values. In this role, you will partner with our leadership team and team members and help our evolving people strategy as we continue to grow.
Leads a team of (4): Corporate Generalist (Recruiting); Corporate Generalist (CARES Foundation and New Hire Orientation; Receptionist (2)
* College degree in human resources or related field
* Minimum five (5) years of prior experience in human resources or related field
* Organized and professional demeanor
* Ability to maintain confidentiality
* Willingness to roll-up sleeves and a "can-do" attitude
* Collaborative nature, team-oriented
* Building and maintaining the business partner relationship across corporate functions with management and team members. Corporate client group size 300+ across the state of Texas.
* Develop a strong understanding of department challenges, anticipate current and future needs, and provide solutions to help address issues.
* Lead employee relations issues research and investigations and make recommendations for resolution.
* Advise leaders on people strategies and initiatives to ensure retention and growth of team members.
* Oversee the New Team Member orientation process, conducted regularly for corporate
* Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of team members, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance; escalating to leadership as needed/required.
* Responsible for corporate recruiting and hiring of candidates
* Accountable for ensuring recruiting processes and policies are being followed and responsible for maintaining recruiting data
* Prepare all unemployment responses for TWC and ensure responses are timely; participate in all unemployment hearings