Human Resource Manager -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Sherman Oaks, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONClient is looking for a pro-active Human Resource Manager with experience in both human resources and payroll. The Human Resources Manager will be in charge of staffing and recruiting, new hire on boarding, training responsibilities for new hires and current employees, employee relations, workers compensation, benefits administrator,and payroll.
- Will be managing staff of 15
- Knowledge of Quickbooks highly Preferred- will be processing payroll manually for 150 Behavioral Specialist through Quickbooks
- HR For 280 professional
- Proficient in MS Office- Basic knowledge of Excel and ability to maintain spreadsheets
- Up to date knowledge of EE on boarding, maintaining EE handbook, processing payroll, recruiting, processing I-9, auditing files for compliance
- Should have strong HR foundation and strong ability to work with high sense of urgency.
Please Apply Now! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.