Human Resources Administrator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Overview:
This position is responsible for providing information and administrative support to the HR department and employees regarding human resources activities, policies, processes and procedures.
Commitment to Internal Control:
The incumbent accepts the responsibility for establishing and maintaining the internal control system associated with the essential duties and responsibilities of the functional areas that the incumbent manages.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
(List in order of time spent)
* Assist in administrative duties to support hiring processes.
* Coordinate and schedule on site interviews with hiring managers.
* Create and manage new hire folders and new hire packets.
* Create new hire and promotional announcements for HCA President.
* Update organizational chart and post on intranet.
* Work with IT to communicate staff changes.
* Maintain and update information on HR intranet page.
* Run Birthday and Service Anniversary reports and post on intranet.
* Communicate EAP materials to all employees.
* Work with Office Services to maintain materials needed in HR Department.
* Gather HR information for all quarterly meetings.
* Ensure I9 documents are filed and current.
* Maintain HR files and secondary files
* Participate in planning of Wellness activities and coordination of Lunch & Learns.
* Record data in spreadsheets for accurate tracking.
* Ensure updated employee information is entered into WorkDay.
* Update HR checklists and manuals to document any process changes.
* Create service award certificates.
* Maintain Peer award tracking and communication.
* Conduct yearly motor vehicle checks for employees who drive company cars.
* Employment verifications
* Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Excellent interpersonal skills
Well-skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors Degree, or 2 years of related experience
LICENSING AND CERTIFICATION:
Tools and Equipment Used:
Personal computer, copier, fax, phone, and other typical office equipment
Hours may vary and will require some evening work, frequently requires working 40-45 hours/week depending on business needs
OCCASIONAL TRAVEL RELATED TO ATTENDANCE AT INDUSTRY SEMINARS
Digital dexterity and hand/eye coordination in operation of office equipment
Light lifting and carrying of supplies, files, etc.
Ability to speak to and hear customers and/or other employees via phone or in person
Body motor skills sufficient to enable incumbent to move from one office location to another
The job description does not constitute an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an at will relationship and is subject to change by the employer as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.