Human Resources Assistant
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Port Charlotte, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONFull-Time (Shift:Tuesday-Saturday 9-5 PM)
South Port Square, FL 23033 Westchester Boulevard Port Charlotte , FL 33980
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Perform administrative duties for the department, including maintaining the payroll/HRIS system, typing correspondence, taking meeting minutes, and opening/prioritizing the mail
* Assist with internal and external communication processes, such as letters, memos, and documents
* Assist in human resources activities, such as developing sources of qualified applicants, conducting screening interviews, administering tests, completing candidate reference and background checks, and coordinating orientation/training for newly hired associates
* Maintain records of hired employee demographics for government reporting
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required
* Associate's degree preferred plus a minimum of one to two years related experience
* Strong computer skills and experience in working with spreadsheets and databases
* Flexibility with schedule
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-147727.aspx'