Human Resources Business Partner Job
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Boston Scientific Corporation
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Boston Scientific Neuromodulation is currently seeking an exceptional HR BUSINESS PARTNER to join our winning team in Valencia, CA.
WHY JOIN BOSTON SCIENTIFIC NEUROMODULATION IN CALIFORNIA*
We integrate all global operations at our worldwide headquarters in Valencia, California, close to Los Angeles, close to the beach, close to the mountains, close to the desert. All the advantages of Southern California and more affordable than many other areas nearby. Looking for onsite amenities* Check out our on-campus Bistro, Credit Union, private gym, and Toastmasters club. Take advantage of the 360 days of sunshine a year on our basketball and volleyball courts. Join our softball and soccer teams. We even have cricket and dragon boat racing teams! We also offer numerous volunteer activities and events in the wonderful communities of Valencia and Santa Clarita. If you like to work hard and play hard, you'll fit right in. And you'll be well rewarded. Our salaries are competitive. Our benefits package is generous. And our 401K program* Forbes ranks it one of the top 10 in the country!
WHAT MAKES BOSTON SCIENTIFIC NEUROMODULATION SO SPECIAL*
We've seen the difference that neuromodulation technologies, such as spinal cord stimulation and deep brain stimulation, can make. These breakthrough platforms have helped more than 400,000 people worldwide over the past four decades. But there is still enormous potential to help even more people. As a worldwide leader in neurological devices, we strive to improve every life we touch through our dedication to innovation, our commitment to people, and our passion for performance.
This HR Business Partner will support execution of Human Capital Strategy via alignment of HR initiatives and processes with the business. The successful candidate will partner with HR leaders and HR Centers of Excellence to address and satisfy the strategic needs of two large and busy client groups to provide HR leadership and direction to the organization. Responsibilities include:
- Provide HR leadership and team direction in most of the following areas: competency development, succession planning, talent management, talent acquisition, labor relations, employment law compliance, employee relations, employee engagement, change management and process improvement.
- Coach and consult with management on engagement, performance, development and organization effectiveness, determine root causes and recommend appropriate next steps.
- Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with client group leaders in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance and build the overall human capital capability of the organization.
- Provide guidance and direction to client group(s) to ensure consistent, equal and fair treatment of all employees. Consult with managers to ensure the consistent application of and adherence to company policies and procedures.
- Partner with HR Centers of Excellence to address and satisfy client group(s) requirements. Apply knowledge of key business drivers in making decisions related to human capital.
- Present, train and/or facilitate workforce development programs. Support communication on and utilization of performance management tools & processes and compensation & rewards programs.
- Conduct and manage investigation of complaints and concerns that could result in legal ramifications; assess the severity, involve appropriate individuals and facilitate appropriate action based on policy and practice.
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- BA or BS Degree with 4-6 years of experience in Human Resources working for complex, global organizations with deep change management and OD perspective and background
- Demonstrated success working in a highly collaborative, matrix environment, with a track record of accomplishments with measurable business impact.
- Strong HR technical competencies and demonstrated leadership competencies is required with a strong sense of personal accountability.
- Must be able to design practical solutions where no precedent may exist.
- Must have excellent interpersonal, and presentation skills, a thorough understanding and application of internal and external HR principles, concepts, practices and standards.
- Must possess excellent project management skills including successful leadership of projects from planning phase through completion.
- Has the ability to translate HR strategies, programs and solutions into a business case that represents ROI on people and programs to the business.
- Works primarily in office setting with significant use of computer. Must be willing to adhere to clean room guidelines for occasional production floor interaction. Must be available to travel approximately 10% of the time, in addition to traveling between office locations of various client groups.
Boston Scientific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Boston Scientific is an equal opportunity employer.
Nearest Major Market: Los Angeles
Job Segment: HR, Compliance, Change Management, Business Process, Credit Union, Human Resources, Legal, Management, Finance