Human Resources Business Partner
* Offer expert HR guidance to managers in the following areas: career planning, performance management, coaching, compensation and rewards, employee relations, and learning and development.
* Provide thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution. Use data insights to guide decision making and provide proactive solutions.
* Collaborate with other People team members, leading and executing processes that allow for seamless employee development and People programs
* In partnership with finance and business leadership, maintain employee headcount and assist with metrics reporting
* Complete administrative tasks related to the execution of local HR management including HRIS system updates, maintaining personnel files, etc when needed.
* Perform other duties, as assigned
* Minimum of 6-8 years of prior experience and 3-4 years prior HRBP experience advising clients on HR matters, including the investigation and resolution of employee relations matters.
* Experience providing HR support for sales, marketing and creative functions highly desired.
* Must have strong organizational skills with attention to detail
* A self-starter who takes initiative and ownership of projects
* Excellent communicator who builds rapport and credibility with others easily
* Team player who thrives in a fast paced and frequently changing environment
* Solid understanding of US labor laws and demonstrates strong HR sensibility and critical thinking