Human Resources Business Partner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/17/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are seeking an experienced Human Resources Business Partner to join our Pueblo team. This dynamic human resources management role is a key stakeholder to multiple mill Superintendents, General Supervisors and all first line leaders, as such, requires exceptional collaboration skills and a proven ability to build strong productive relationships across the business. This boots on the ground exceptionally tactical position is co-located with the Superintendents of the mills and provides advice, counsel and coaching on all matters relating to human capital matters.
* Exercise considerable judgment and discretion in establishing and maintaining good working relationships with employees and members of management
* Ability to develop a true HR Business Partner relationship
* Ensures the HR function's priorities and efforts are customer centric and aligned to the execution of the business strategy
* Ensures the facility is developing and maintaining a robust and sustainable talent pipeline around our technical positions
* Affect cultural change to one of a collaborative environment
* Action oriented after careful thought process
* Ensures transactional basics are functioning and delivering effective and efficient services
* Responsible for developing, managing, and enhancing a variety of training and development programs and other programs as assigned
* Provides consultative support to management for the consistent and appropriate application of policies and procedures
* Responsible for maintaining the highest level of integrity, professionalism, fairness, and confidentiality in all aspects of job performance
* Minimum of 8 years of experience as a Human Resources Business Partner
* Bachelor's Degree in human resources, organizational development, management or a related field
* Previous manufacturing industry experience, preferably in a heavy industrial union environment
* Experience and comfort working in a heavy industrial mill/manufacturing environment
* Mature, collaborative, hands on, and tactically focused leader
* Organized, communicative and be able to maintain confidentiality
* Legally able to work in the USA without sponsorship