Human Resources Business Partner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
Redwood City, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONHuman Resources Business Partner
We're looking for smart, forward-thinking problem solvers to join our world-class HR team. We are known for our unique culture, as defined by our Core Values and by our commitment to provide a truly amazing future. We want to Wow! not only our customers, but our employees.
The Human Resources Business Partner will be the primary resource for employee relations and performance management matters and will manage and deliver on a variety of business critical employee related programs and services. As a member of the HR Team, the Human Resources Business Advisor will partner with a Senior HR Business Partner.
This position requires the ability to thrive in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment, while being a team player with proven abilities to multi-task. Solid project management and outstanding people skills are a requirement.
* Resolve employee relations issues to assist employees and managers in creating a productive, fun work environment.
* Assess employee performance challenges or development needs and recommend solutions.
* Proactively communicate and coach managers in team effectiveness, workforce planning, and management development.
* Partner on Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Compensation, HRIS, and HR Programs teams to build organizational capability.
* Partner with HR Shared Services as they lead transactional work.
* Deliver rigorous data analysis and reporting solutions to guide decision making.
* Guide on-boarding and off-boarding; identify strategic workforce trends.
* Consult to the business as key HR programs are implemented such as the performance management and employee engagement survey.
* Add something on investigations and process.
* Bachelors degree in HR or related business field
* Professional certification in HR preferred (PHR, SPHR)
* 5-7 years relevant HR generalist experience
* Wide ranging HR background complex situations, creative problem-solving and strong influencing skills
* Strong employee relations experience performance management, coaching and counseling at manager and employee level
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Global experience
* Facilitation skills
* Employee Relations investigation experience
* User level knowledge of HRIS systems essential Workday experience a plus
* Ability to manage and make decisions independently
* Experience supporting multiple organizations and HR partners preferred
* Ability to multi-task and manage shifting priorities
* Possess sense of urgency and ability to work under tight deadlines