- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
Human Resources Business Partner, Senior Manager
Salesforce will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Role: Senior Manager, Employee Success Business Partner
Location: San Francisco, CA | Chicago, IL
Salesforce is the global leader in customer relationship management (CRM) software. We pioneered the shift to cloud computing, and today we're delivering the next generation of social, mobile and cloud technologies that help companies revolutionize the way they sell, service, market and innovate-and become customer companies. We are the fastest growing of the top 10 enterprise software companies, the World's Most Innovative Company according to Forbes and one of Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For. Our more human, less corporate culture is built around doing work that matters, winning as a team and celebrating success Aloha-style.
We are seeking an Senior Manager, HR Business Partner to provide a full range of HR business support to clients. In a partnership capacity, this individual will work closely with the ESBP team to help educate, advise and influence client groups on issues involving, but not limited to, employee engagement and retention, manager development and coaching, compensation planning, new executive on boarding, organizational development and change management. This role will also work closely with client groups and corporate HR teams to identify, design and implement HR initiatives that support the business needs of the organization. The ideal candidate is interested in making a significant impact in several critical business units in the company; excels in a fast paced, ever changing environment; and is looking to work with a strong HR Business Partner team.
* Strengthen the leadership team of each function by providing coaching and leadership development to executives.
* Act as a change-agent as the business continues to reshape itself with a goal of providing a world class customer and employee experience.
* Lead initiatives ranging from complex to highly complex where the impact is significant in supporting the client's needs. Initiatives include employee retention, talent assessment, succession planning, compensation (equity, bonus, merit), and management development.
* Promote employee and organizational development including management development, succession planning, performance management programs, skills gap analysis, individual career development.
* Partner with and between COE's and regional HR teams to deliver seamless human resources processes and programs across the organization. Leverage all HR programs, policies, processes and systems.
* Provide client with analysis of client organizations' "health" by analyzing trends in performance, employee satisfaction, attrition and turnover, etc.
* Demonstrate subject matter expertise in two or more functional areas of Human Resources.
* Bachelor's degree plus a minimum of 5-8 years of HR Generalist experience.
* Demonstrated track record of developing effective relationships across all levels of the organization and with diverse client groups.
* Strong business acumen.
* Demonstrated ability to drive major initiatives through the organization and influence decision makers at all levels.
* Ability to be proactive, to anticipate and provide alternatives and options to the business.
* Ability to diagnose and successfully handle organizational development issues.
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills; must be an articulate and persuasive communicator.
* Excellent interpersonal, group, process and influence skills.
* Ability to prepare and make senior level presentations, and collect, assimilate and analyze data. Must have knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint.
* Ability to conduct group facilitation, and coach and counsel management at all levels.
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
* Knowledge of federal, state and local laws, statutes, etc. which govern employment policies and practices.
* Knowledge of staffing and compensation strategies, practices and processes.
* Ability and desire to operate with a high degree of elasticity.
Salesforce.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Salesforce.com does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com.