Human Resources Business Partner
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY OVERVIEW
For over 20 years, the people of our client have been staying ahead of the curve in the fast-moving world of fuel and convenience retail. They were the first to use the power of data for better decisions. Then, as today, their proprietary analytics made data a smart, actionable tool. In an era when others focused on cutting costs, they changed the paradigm to building revenue, market share and profits.
Our client strategy and technology solutions empower fuel and convenience retailers around the globe to achieve greater VOI and success on their own terms. Their clients gain fuller visibility, truer insight and more effective control over what matters most. Beyond data, our client delivers actionable intelligence. Beyond expertise, our client delivers sound judgment.
Fuel and convenience retailing is more complex than ever. To simplify the path to success, our client advises focus on seven elements critical to superior fuel and convenience retail performance. The elements are location, facility, merchandising, price, operations, brand and market. Strategized and optimized, they drive greater value on investment, enabling strategic focus and tactical control. Best-of-practice fuel and convenience retailers know this. Our client helps fuel and convenience retailers stay ahead by staying in touch with emerging value opportunities. Their years of domain expertise tell them where to look, and their leadership in data analysis and software solutions help them to put potential profit into practice.
Over 300 clients, in 68 countries on six continents, in mature and emerging markets, for clients large and small, our client is there with flexible, dynamic solutions that fit.
Our client has an immediate opening in their Tulsa, OK office for a talented, driven Human Resources Manager. S/he will act as the HR / Talent department's representative and point of contact at this location. In this role, the HR Manager will lead and support various people best practices, organizational development initiatives, strategic retention efforts, performance improvement, and team member relations.
* Team Member Relations:
* acts as a trusted advocate for all Tulsa based team members and ensures management and business practices are fair and consistent
* resolves team member issues by collecting and analyzing information, evaluating solutions, and taking appropriate action
* fosters engagement, teamwork, and positive communication between team members and leadership across the organization
* Performance Management:
* advises managers on solution-oriented approaches for Team Member performance improvement
* facilitates and guides the annual appraisals process for all site team members
* People Programs and Initiatives:
* collaborates with the extended HR/Talent Team and participates in cross-functional departmental initiatives
* coordinates the implementation of new people-related services, programs, and policies for the Tulsa office
* proactively supports and influences company managers to ensure compliance of establish policies and procedures
* Performs other related duties as required and assigned
5 or more years of experience in an HR generalist, employee relations, or similar role.
* A bachelor's degree in Human Resources or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience.
* Results oriented, hands-on problem solving skills.
* Demonstrated ability to work well within a team environment.
* Strong time management and prioritization skills, able to correctly prioritize competing. requirements while meeting established deadlines.
* Strong organizational skill with high attention to detail.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Displays a high degree of discretion (by keeping all sensitive information confidential).
We offer an excellent employment package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance benefits; 401K w/generous match; paid time off; and more.