Human Resources Compliance Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/28/2016
Bright Horizons Children's Centers
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Do you have a niche for analyzing data and tracking amendments? Do you seem to be that go to person when it comes to modifying and reporting on compliance projects? Here at Bright Horizons we have been in search for someone like yourself to fill our HR COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR role and we would be elated for you to join the team!
As the HR COMPLIANCE COORDINATOR you will both assist with, and be responsible for, reporting and analysis for compliance programs, including EEO and AAP. You will also be responsible for various HR projects, including updating policies and procedures, legislative tracking, as well as following up and reporting on the final statuses of company-issued background checks.
What you will be doing:
* Research and track legislative changes and maintain tracking and reporting on a quarterly basis.
* Assist with data analysis and reporting for compliance programs such as EEO1, VETS and AAP.
* Responsible for collecting missing EEO employee information.
* Assist with reporting requests including but not limited to external award applications and employee communication/distributions.
* Responsible for conducting the adverse action and Individualized Review process for company issued background checks.
* Support background & reference check process including but not limited to user access set-up and maintenance and invoice processing.
What we hope you will bring to the role:
* Bachelor s Degree preferred or Associate s degree and 1- 2 years administrative or HR experience.
* Demonstrate ability to optimally utilize a variety of software programs including Microsoft Office Suite and familiarity with company intranet platforms such as Share Point.
* Experience with database or HRIS required.
* Proficiency with Excel, Word and PowerPoint experience required.
* Must be detailed oriented, organized, and have ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
* Demonstrate the ability to provide exemplary customer service when dealing with internal and external customers.
* Ability to thrive in a collaborative team environment.
* Willing to take on projects and challenges and can be flexible.
* Adaptability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment.