Human Resources Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Omni Hotels & Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION:
To provide clerical and administrative support to the Human Resources Director, Assistant Director of Human Resources and Human Resources Managers. To support the Human Resource function by providing a warm greeting and environment for all associates in the Associate Services Center.
* Assist with pre-screening of line position applicants.
* Assists with the completion reference checks on those applicants whom the hotel has identified as potential employees.
* Make appointments with department heads and candidates for interviews.
* Assist with processing of new hire paperwork.
* Maintain job requisition and associates logs.
* Ensure all P.I.F.'s have the appropriate signature for processing.
* Enter all associate data into Ultipro
* Maintain orderliness of office supplies and equipment.
* File and maintain files.
* Answer phones and phone inquiries.
* Type memos and other correspondence.
* Surface all managerial/hourly reviews, with appropriate forms to appropriate manager at least one month in advance of actual review date. Track and monitor timely completion.
* Participate in the Hotel Orientation Program.
* Collect, sort and distribute office mail.
* Complete other duties as assigned by management.
* Relevant hospitality and/or customer service/administrative experience
* College Degree; Preferably in hospitality or human resources management
* Highly motivated self starter focused on quality, organization, guest service and teamwork.
* High level of written and verbal communication skills.
* Computer proficiency; specifically with Microsoft Office and Windows.
* The ability to work in a fast paced high pressure work environment while executing delegated tasks and assignments
* Spanish Bi-Lingual is prefered
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law. The following link provides more information regarding the Federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment: