Human Resources Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Title
HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
Universal Protection Service is proudly celebrating 50 years of being in business and is the largest privately owned security organization in the U.S.
We attribute our growth and success to our exceptional employees. If you like being part of a winning team and providing exceptional customer service, we may have an opportunity for you!
We proudly support the Veteran Jobs Mission, a group of over 200 companies that have committed to collectively hiring a total of one million military veterans.
We are currently looking to hire a dynamic Human Resources Coordinator. This person will have the ability to play an instrumental role in growing our business by supporting both operations and the recruiting department. Under direction of the Branch Manager and Human Resources Director, this hands-on position is responsible for branch-level human resources administration. Primary contact for branch management for all general human resources questions, benefit issues, orientation, resolution of payroll discrepancies and interpretation of human resources policies and procedures. This position will also supports the Regional Vice President, Service/Division Managers and Operations Manager.
Additional responsibilities of the Human Resources Coordinator position include, but are not limited to, the following:
* Conducts new employee orientation sessions, including conduct fingerprinting and guard card processing, and all new hire paperwork processing.
* Creates and maintains employee personnel, medical, and benefit files.
* Maintains branch I-9 files in accordance with company policies and legal compliance.
* Assists Corporate Human Resources with the annual open enrollment process.
* Oversee administration of company uniform program, including sizing, issuance of uniforms, timely return of uniforms, assistance with replacements, and maintaining all paper and electronic files associated with the program.
* Assist with the workers compensation claims management, issuing and obtaining claim paperwork, collecting statements and coordinating with Corporate Human Resources on doctor s notes and return to work programs.
* Manages all employee WinTeam data entry, including new hire set up and personnel data changes.
* Prepare and process documents for employees; manage no hours review and dispositioning of employees with assistance from Operations Manager.
* Process weekly reports for Corporate HR
Qualified applicants for the Human Resources Coordinator position will meet the ninimum requirements, as described below. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or experience required.
* High school diploma or equivalent required. Some college education or business classes desirable.
* One to two years Human Resource experience preferred.
* Must possess the ability to work independently with little supervision and/or direction. Have excellent verbal and written communication skills; research ability; and mathematical skills. Ability to clearly read, write and speak English required.
* Proven excellent customer service skills and ability to be flexible, a team player and interface professionally with all levels of internal and external customers.
* High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and computer data entry required.
* Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, team player.
* Working knowledge of HRIS systems preferred.
Universal Protection Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Midwest - Allied Universal Security
Post Internal Days