Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator
At Gensler, we design for people. We leverage our global perspective and local presence to innovate at every scale. We re not just designers. We re tinkerers, craftspeople, visionaries, innovators and thought leaders. Fueled by passion and entrepreneurial spirit, our people bring new ideas to solve challenging problems. Whether you re into sketching new ideas, hacking a building or growing client relationships in global markets, there s something here for everyone.
Our depth of expertise spans disciplines from aviation and transportation to education, hospitality, retail, technology and more. Whether we re refreshing a retailer s brand, planning a new urban district or designing a super tall building, we strive to make the everyday places people occupy more inspiring, more resilient and more impactful.
As a Human Resources Coordinator, you will work closely with the New York and Northeast/Latin America Regional Human Resources team.
What You Will Do
* Support HR functions in New York and across the NE/LATAM regions
* Assist with implementation of HR programs (i.e. on-boarding, PDP process, wellness seminars) in the New Your office and across the regions.
* Independently create presentations and internal correspondence for the region
* Create and maintain periodic and ad hoc reports regarding metrics, employee demographics, salary, staffing/productivity, and other related information
* Assist with various research projects and/or special projects for the region
* Participation in staffing and other operational functions within the region as appropriate
* Handle and ensure regional immigration and visa requests are handled appropriately
* Understand all Gensler policies and ensure compliance within the regions
* Respond to employee questions and requests regarding benefits, payroll and policies
* Work with recruitment team sourcing candidates, scheduling interviews, updating applicant tracking system, greeting candidates, etc.
* Support HR Directors with administrative needs, including scheduling of meetings, travel arrangements, expense reports, correspondence, etc.
* Maintain organization charts for the region
* Maintain and ensure accuracy of HRIS data and personnel files
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelors degree plus 3+ years of experience working in a team environment at a professional organization; some Human Resources experience preferred
* Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and knowledge of InDesign a plus
* Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
* Excellent organizational skills; attention to detail
* Ability to quickly learn systems, processes and procedures
* Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills
* Team player with the ability to establish collaborative working relationships
* Self-motivated and capable of working under tight deadlines
Life at Gensler
At Gensler, we are as committed to enjoying life as we are to delivering best-in-class design. From curated art exhibits to internal design competitions and hackathons, to Well-being Week, our offices reflect our teams diverse interests.
We encourage our employees to lead a healthy and balanced life. Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, vision, disability, wellness programs, flex spending, paid holidays and paid time off. We also offer a 401k, profit sharing, employee stock ownership and twice annual bonus opportunities.
As part of the firm s commitment to licensure and professional development, Gensler offers reimbursement for certain professional licenses and associated renewals and exam fees. In addition, we reimburse tuition for certain eligible programs or classes. We view our professional development programs as strategic investments in our future.
Gensler is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participant in the U.S. Federal E-Verify program. Women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply.