Human Resources Director - Bay Area - up to $120k
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe are a Fortune 500 Company, looking for an experienced and dedicated professional who will be responsible for the implementation of the company's growth plan. We strive to continue our consistent growth with an expectation of increasing sales and motivating a sales team to go above and beyond the company's expectation.
As a Human Resource Director, you will have the opportunity to direct, coordinate and motivate human resource management activities of the organization to maximize the strategic use of human resource and maintain functions such as employee compensation, recruitment, personnel policies, and regulatory compliance.
Main Responsibilities include, but not limited to the following:
- Maintain employment and recruiting records
- Assist with recruiting and staffing
- Performance management and assistance with job creation
- Employment and compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting
- Employee orientation, development and training
- Assist with policy development and documentation
- Employee relations
- Company employee communication
- Payroll processing
- Training on organizational policy matters and sexual harassment
- Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health
- Employee service and counseling
- Active Listening
- Management of personnel resources
- Writing in an effective and efficient manner
- Reading comprehension
- Speaking to others to convey information effectively
- 7-10 years of relevant, proven experience in the industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource Management
**If you are a dynamic and passionate individual ready to make a difference in a growing and top-notch company, this is your opportunity! Submit your resume today, we are looking to fill this position immediately! We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.