Human Resources Generalist (HR Generalist)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 10/25/2016
Cancer Genetics, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Classification: Exempt
Reports to: HR
Date: August 24, 2016
The human resource generalist is responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior HR management in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/employment, affirmative action and employment law compliance.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains employee handbook and policies and procedures manual.
* Participates in developing department goals, objectives and systems.
* Monitors the performance evaluation program and revises as necessary.
* Performs benefits administration to include claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices for payment and communicating benefit information to employees.
* Develops and maintains affirmative action program; maintain other records, reports and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
* Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program and writes and places advertisements.
* Handles employee relations counseling, outplacement counseling and exit interviewing.