Human Resources Generalist - Internship
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Blue Bell, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONUnisys is a global information technology ('IT') company. We work with many of the world's largest companies and government organizations to solve their most pressing IT and business challenges. We specialize in providing integrated, leading-edge solutions to clients in the government, financial services and commercial markets. Our offerings include cloud and infrastructure services, application services, security solution and high-end server technology. We have more than 20,000 associates serving clients around the world. For more information, visit www.unisys.com .
*This is for a May/June 2017 start date*
Position Overview :
Our human resources generalist intern will be responsible for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and working closely with senior HR management in supporting our geographical regions and various business units. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: employee relations, training, performance management, on-boarding, policy implementation, talent acquisition, and employment law compliance.
* Work closely with HR centers of excellent to support Human Resource goals, objectives, strategic initiatives, policy development, performance management, associate development and analyzing workforce metrics.
* May assist in projects including role alignment, learning and development, talent acquisition, compensation and benefits.
* Work with HR managers in handling day-to-day HR inquiries from associates and managers in the business.
* Participates in meetings with HR teams and management.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications :
* Currently enrolled in a graduate degree program with a focus on Human Resources, Business Management, Business Analytics, or similar discipline
* Strong verbal and excellent written communication skills; strong attention to detail.
* Excellent time management, organizational, and analytical skills.
* Ability to develop working relationships at multiple levels of the organization.
* Collaborative team player with the ability to build consensus.
* Ability to analyze complex concepts and solve problems across domains (business, functional, technical, and operational).
* A high level of proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) or other documentation tools
* Ability to handle change and ambiguity as well as the confidential nature of the job.
* Demonstrated ability to make independent decisions, evaluate people, and manage conflicting priorities in a fast-paced environment
Do you have what it takes to be mission-critical? Apply Now.
To learn more about Unisys visit us at www.Unisys.com .
Unisys is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons, and Veterans. img height=1 width=1 border=0 src=http://unisys.contacthr.com/50609646.jpg /