Human Resources Generalist 8/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Operating as an innovative, forward thinking and cohesive team, valuing employee development and stability; we are looking to add a detail oriented professional to join our Human Resources Team with our growing Specialty Pharmacy in Carnegie, PA
The Human Resources Generalist will be responsible for providing functional support in employee relations, recruiting, on-boarding, labor relations and employee equity programs. This professional will also provide support to the payroll department.
As we continue to experience growth, we are seeking a Human Resources professional that can easily adapt to changes in the work environment, manage competing demands from hiring managers and employees, and deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
WE LOOK TO YOU TO:
* Work with hiring managers to recruit for open positions
* Effectively communicate with employees and managers, adherence to various HR policies and procedures along with government regulations, laws and standards
* Ensure new employees gain an understanding of benefits provided, and are informed of any provisions to the plan as to make the best decision on their benefits
* Conduct new hire orientation
* Provide support to employees regarding leaves, compensation or any issues they may be experiencing
* Assist with the processing of payroll, including entering new hires and processing terminations
* Bachelor's degree in human resource management or related field
* 4+ years of human resources experience
* Intermediate level knowledge in Microsoft Office applications, with an emphasis on MS Excel (functions, formulas, pivot tables, formatting, data sorting and filtering)
* Knowledge of ADP payroll software
* Knowledge of EZ Labor software
This is an opportunity for those looking to truly achieve professional growth; so this is your opportunity to become a part of a growing national organization. Apply now and take advantage of competitive benefits and compensation.