Human Resources Generalist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONHUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST
Located near Winston-Salem, NC area
* Excellent Benefits
* Competitive Salary
The HUMAN RESOURCES GENERALIST is responsible to plan and organize all HR management activities.
* Serve as a connection between management and employees by handling inquiries and helping resolve work-related problems.
* Direct/train management on company policy and procedural matters such as EEO and other necessary changes.
* Guarantee compliance with all federal and state employment laws.
* Complete all staffing duties including dealing with hiring/firing of employees and administering performance management.
* Administer background and drug checks and fulfill new hire paperwork.
* Schedule and conduct new employee orientation to promote positive approach toward organizational objective.
* Administer fairly the performance compensation program for personnel.
* Assist employees with leave of absence requests.
* Provide all employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion, and employee benefits.
* Sustain records and compile statistical reports regarding personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
* 1 to 3years of experience of Human Resources
* PHR +++
* Experience working in a Manufacturing environment is preferred