Human Resources (HR) Intern
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 11/23/2016
Campbell Soup Company
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY IMAGINE...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Internship/Co-op - Human Resources (HR) - (APPROXIMATELY 7 MONTH ASSIGNMENT, MUST BE AVAILABLE JAN THROUGH JULY/AUG 2017)
The Human Resources Intern will provide support for the daily operations of the Human Resources Department with attention to the seasonal staffing process and supporting employee services.
1. Assist in the seasonal staffing process to include planning, recruitment, selection and pre-employment testing and scheduling.
2. Assist with new hire orientations and related pre and post-employment paperwork.
3. Support HR leadership efforts in labor and employee relations KPI reporting and communication.
4. Other generalist duties as assigned
The candidate should have the following qualifications:
- In process of attaining a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or a related field
- Self starter with minimum direction required to make significant improvements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can comfortably communicate with personnel at all levels
- Power user of Microsoft suite of software including Word, Excel, and Power Point
THE COMPANY IS COMMITTED TO PROVIDING EQUAL OPPORTUNITY FOR EMPLOYEES AND APPLICANTS IN ALL ASPECTS OF THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, GENDER IDENTITY, NATIONAL ORIGIN, CITIZENSHIP, MARITAL STATUS, VETERAN STATUS, DISABILITY, AGE, RELIGION OR ANY OTHER CLASSIFICATION PROTECTED BY LAW.
IN THAT REGARD, U.S. APPLICANTS AND EMPLOYEES ARE PROTECTED FROM DISCRIMINATION BASED ON CERTAIN CATEGORIES PROTECTED BY FEDERAL LAW. CLICK HERE FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION.