Human Resources 3-I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
Palm Bay, FL
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Human Resources 3-IJob ID:
Sr. Human Resources Business Partner Job Location:
Palm Bay, FL Job code:
SIS20163008-13839 Job Description:
Provide human resources support and strategic partnership to the SIS ISR Engineering organization aligning with business objectives and goals. This includes recruitment and selection, problem-solving, management and employee coaching, employee communications, compensation and benefits and managing key HR processes for the team. Develops solutions to a variety of problems of diverse scope and complexity while managing precedents, and works independently. In addition, support and participate in the design, project management and implementation of HR initiatives and teams. Essential Duties and Responsibilities:* Provide HR support by partnering with assigned business leaders to link human resources to business strategies and results.
* Ensure high HR service levels and assist in facilitating two-way communication among functional areas and human resources.
* Develop necessary resources, contacts and partnerships to aid in our delivery of HR strategies and support to the organization.
* Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, performance, development and organization effectiveness.
* Provide strategic staffing and recruitment consultation (with an organizational development perspective) in identifying, interviewing and selecting qualified candidates.
* Provide direction to ensure alignment between customer groups' objectives and rewards programs; facilitate the timely, accurate and appropriate delivery of these programs.
* Assist in driving improvements to HR policies, practices and processes across sites, taking into account cultural differences.
* Provide employee relations support, facilitate issue resolution and develop and implement solutions to organizational and people related challenges.
* Introduce, lead and influence change management initiatives with organizational leaders in order to address issues that will enhance overall performance. Complete talent assessment activities with management and assist in development planning.
* Provide training, communication and coordination of HR programs, benefits, and processes. (e.g. merit planning, performance management, bonus plans, etc.) Qualifications:* Bachelor's degree required with emphasis in Business, HR, Employment Relations, Organizational Development or technical discipline.
* 6 - 8 years HR generalist experience, with increasing scope and responsibility, and supporting various levels within the organization
* Experience with and working knowledge of contemporary HR practices, policies and models. Additional Preferred Qualifications:* Master's Degree in Business, Human Resources or Labor Relations.
* Six Sigma Certification.
* Experience working with creative staffing situations.
* Ability to manage conflict, influence and negotiate with business leaders.
* Experience working in a government contracting environment.
* Proven ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate a matrixed organization. Security Clearance:
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain one. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions. Harris is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local law.Job Profile Matching Criteria:Expertise --HR Business Partner Education Bachelors (or equivalent work experience) Job Type Full Time Location USA - FL - Palm Bay .