Human Resources Intern - Huntsville, AL
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHuman Resources Intern
This position will be responsible for manufacturing recruiting and the on-boarding process for all new/rehire associates at the Huntsville operation including administrative assistance and clerical support to the Human Resources Generalist and the Human Resources Department.
* Conduct initial screening of manufacturing applications and schedules interviews.
* Maintain inventory levels of all pre-employment forms, handbooks, folders, benefit books and other handouts. Replace on an ongoing basis the updated information.
* Schedule background checks & drug tests for all associates.
* Schedule and conduct orientation for new associates.
* Initially enters and keeps updated all hourly and administrative personnel records with total accuracy and confidentiality; maintains hard copy files as required.
* A high school degree or equivalent and actively seeking or completion of an HR degree.
* Possess intermediate level PC skills - familiar with Word, Excel, and Outlook
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact email@example.com . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.