Human Resources Intern 8/30/2016
Winston Salem, NC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY OVERVIEW:
The TE Human Resources Internship Program is designed to provide participants with an in-depth experience in HR through broad exposure to HR as well as experiences with project and process responsibilities. This internship is for Summer 2017 and upon successful completion of the internship you will have an opportunity to apply/interview for the Human Resources Rotation Program.
This position will work directly with the Automotive Americas team on a variety of projects. They will gain exposure to working on a global team, as well as a manufacturing environment. Projects will include but are not limited to: employee engagement, inclusion and diversity, talent management, and university relations.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
Responsibilities would include a combination of the following:
- Collaborate with HR business leaders and HRBPs to assist in the implementation and ongoing execution of talent acquisition, engagement and performance management goals
- Assist with Talent Management by identifying, working on development and succession planning
- Prepare and recommend improvements on current programs and process.
- Provide support to the Automotive HR team on various FY17 BU HR Game Plan.
- Undergraduate or Master's degree student in the field of Human Resources
- Knowledge of employment relations, workers compensation and engagement projects.
- Able to interact with all levels of employment and work in multi-cultural environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)