Human Resources Internship
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis position will be working with Human Resources on project-based assignments. These assignments may require research and trend analysis, benchmarking, assisting in the development of communication packages, conducting research on emerging HR or business practices, project management, problem analysis and solution implementation. All projects will require the incumbent to:
* Apply lean thinking to a customer-service-focused discipline.
* Interact with all levels of administrative staff to help coordinate projects supporting business initiatives.
* Develop and deliver presentations.
* Extensive interaction with Human Resources personnel.
* Understand ATI business strategy and manufacturing industry.
Internship candidates must be:
* Actively pursuing a Bachelor's degree;
* Self-motivated with ability to work independently;
* Able to prioritize, multi-task and maintain attention to detail;
* Capable of working in teams and building good relationships with a high degree of personal integrity, trust and work ethics; and
* Proficient in the use of MS Office (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) with exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled