Human Resources Internship- Tulsa, OK or Plano, TX
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
Hilti North America
JOB DESCRIPTIONHUMAN RESOURCES INTERNSHIP - TULSA, OK OR PLANO, TX REFERENCE-NO:192975
Posted On: 09/06/2016 (All day)
For our team at Hilti in Tulsa or Plano we are looking for a
Our ten week summer internship is a great opportunity to bring talent into the organization and expose our interns to Hilti as a future employer. During the program, interns typically work full time on various projects in departments relevant to their education and all areas of business. Throughout the summer, interns will be exposed to all levels of management and participate in events, including a one-week orientation with a welcome from our CEO, an overview of the business, hands-on tool training, and volunteer opportunities. Those who successfully complete an internship are considered for full-time employment upon graduation.
At Hilti, we base our culture on teamwork, integrity, courage, and commitment. Every employee at Hilti contributes valuable skills, and we are always looking for new talent to join our team.
Build your future with Hilti!
Human Resources Internship - Tulsa, OK or Plano, TX
The internship will provide the right individual with the opportunity to gain knowledge of the company, our products and the Human Resources department through the completion of value added projects and day to day tasks. Specific areas of focus may include Shared Services, Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and Total Rewards.
* In pursuit of a Bachelor or Master s degree - emphasis in HR, Psychology, or MBA
* Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills
* Results driven and proactive, able to achieve targets
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Proven ability to work independently and in a team setting
* Must be highly organized and detail oriented
* GPA of 3.0 or above
* Eligible to work in the US permanently without sponsorship
* Assisted with managing the intern program with the University Relations Manager
* Evaluated Hilti job descriptions to determine job grade and pricing
* Researched targeted schools and participated in fall recruiting planning
* Developed Standard Operating Procedure documents based on HR process mapping guidelines
* Partnered with the Marketing team to update university recruiting materials including giveaways and website content
* Conducted compensation analysis
* Lead the completion of Hilti s Great Place to Work Trust Index survey and Culture Audit
* Identified a learning management tool through extensive research to enable learning sustainment for internal leadership classes
We look forward to receiving your application. Apply Now
View on Google Maps
Send to a friend