Human Resources Manager 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY PLANT HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
Global Billion Dollar Automotive Corporation.
Reports to the Plant Manager and Director of Human Resources
Excellent Compensation, B ($90K to $120K and Relocation Assistance)
Non Union Plant Employing 150 employees located in Adrian, MI Near Ann Arbor, MI
Candidate must have a 4 year college degree and a minimum of 8 years hands on experience working in an automotive or manufacturing plant with at least 100 to 200 employees in the plant.
* TALENT ACQUISITION: Create and execute staffing plans for the manufacturing plant. Manage recruitment of exempt, non-exempt & hourly associates.
* TALENT MANAGEMENT: Create and execute training strategy for the manufacturing plant in coordination with Regional and Corporate HR programs. Facilitate Career Development guide and direct effective conflict resolutions.
* HEALTH, SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL: Responsible for the health, safety and environmental management system for the Plant Operations.
* POLICIES & PROCESSES: Develop and manage HR policies and procedures for Plant Operations in coordination with Regional and Corporate HR Departments. Create all functional process documentation.
* HR ADMINISTRATION: Manage and maintain HR reporting systems, including monthly metrics. Manage payroll and benefits functions for Plant Operations.
* COMPLIANCE, METRICS & REPORTING: Ensure compliance with all State and Federal Regulations in employment practices and advise management regarding same. Build trust ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 and all State and Federal regulations regarding same. Ensure compliance with internalqualitysystems processes and guidelines. Support all internal and external audits related to the HR and HSE function for the plant. Responsible for all HR metrics reporting and analysis at the local level.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resource Management or related field
* 8 years or more of total HR experience, as an HR Generalist or HR Supervisor/Manager, preferably in the manufacturing and/or automotive industry
* Recruiting Experience
* Employee Relations Experience
* Health, Safety, and Environmental Experience
* Proficient in all Federal & State Laws - EEOC, Workers Comp, ERISA, ADA, FMLA
* Ability to influence, motivate, and direct people
* Effective communication skills and proven project management skills
* Professional Certification (PHR or SPHR) Preferred
* Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high energy environment. Position sometimes requires unusual hours and/or commitments of time beyond standard work week.