Human Resources Manager 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB TITLE: HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER
REPORTS TO: CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
LOCATION: AUSTIN, TEXAS
Bridgepoint Consulting is seeking a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER to join our client, a manufacturing company located in Austin, Texas. The HR Manager will lead the Company's HR programs and policies as they apply to employee relations, benefits, safety, performance, compensation and recruiting. The ideal candidate is someone with manufacturing background and holds previous experience in international companies.
* Develop, recommend, and implement HR strategies and initiatives that support the Company's operational needs in the area of benefit coordination, wellness plans, staffing, talent management, and employee development.
* Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource regulations of both US and Canada requirements.
* Continue competitive holding regarding employee pay and benefits by setting pay structures and monitoring performance appraisals and merit increase programs.
* Consultant and coordinate with all levels of management on the performance management and all employee relations matters.
* Manage international assignment relocations and immigration and work permit matters for foreign nationality employees including necessary work visas.
* Coordinate training of management in regards to hiring practices, interviewing, employee termination, performance reviews, and other management requirements.
* Manage and support remote employees and companies.
* Serve as trusted business advisor and valued business partner to operational business partners.
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
* Bachelordegree in Business Administration or Human Resources (or related field).
* 10years of experience in Human Resources.
* Management experiencerequired.
* Manufacturing experiencepreferred.
* Experience with international companies preferred.
Austin, Texas is frequently listed as one of the best places to live year after year. While being called the live music capital of the world Austin is also home to great education, a booming high- tech industry, and countless outdoor activities.
ABOUT BRIDGEPOINT CONSULTING
Bridgepoint Consulting has an experienced search team of professional and executive recruiters that connect accounting, finance and IT professionals with an esteemed list of our clients for career opportunities. With multiple certifications and more than 60 combined years of experience in the recruiting industry, Bridgepoint Recruiters have built a reputation of treating our clients and candidates with honesty, respect and integrity.