Human Resources Manager - Auto Auctions
Cox AutomotivePeopleStrategies istransforminghumanresourcesthesamewayourcompanytransforms thewaytheworldbuys, sellsandownscars. Throughstrategic imagination,agility,resilienceandactive collaboration,wedelivertheglobal talentandorganizational strategiesthatdeliverresultsfor our company. Wearepreparing for thefutureofourindustryandtheworkplacebydevisingprogressiveHR andtalent solutions thatempowerour team membersandenableacultureofcollaborationand innovation.
Wearelooking for professionalswhohaveafuturistview,thinkontheirfeetandfocustheireffortsonstrategic programswith thegreatestpotentialfor positiveimpact.
TheHUMANRESOURCESBUSINESSPARTNER servesasan influential peoplepartner,advisingclientsinhis/her assignedareaor locationonprogressivepeopleprograms. He/shesolvesorganizational challengesby partneringwithacross-functionalgroupofsubject matter expertsonthedesignandimplementationofstaffing, onboarding,performance management, organizational effectiveness,retention,andsuccessionprogramsto helpgrowthebusiness.
* Advocatefor our workplacevaluesandstandardsthrougheffectivepracticesandengagement.
* Useandinterpret talentdata.
* Support People Strategiestransactions.
* Championchangeand innovation.
* Drivefor results
* Decision making
* Businessacumen,e.g.,PeopleStrategies policiesandprocedures
* 5+yearsprogressiveexperienceinHR orequivalentexperience
* Bachelor's degree in business, HR or related field, or equivalent work experience
* Stronganalytical andproblemsolvingskills,including theabilitytoanalyzedata,understandtrends, develop recommendationsforactionbasedontheanalysis
* Experienceworkingwith,coachingand influencingleadersandteam members
* Experienceinagrowing, evolvingorganization
* Graduatedegreeinbusiness,HRor arelatedfield
* HR certificationsuchasPHR,SPHR or GPHR
* Consultingexperienceand/or experiencewithdiverseportfolio managementinafast-paced environment
Cox Automotive Inc. is transforming the way the world buys, sells and owns cars with industry-leading digital marketing, software, financial, wholesale and e-commerce solutions for consumers, dealers, manufacturers and the overall automotive ecosystem worldwide. Committed to open choice and dedicated to strong partnerships, the Cox Automotive family includes Autotrader , Dealer.com , Dealertrack , Kelley Blue Book , Manheim , NextGear Capital , vAuto , Xtime and a host of other brands. The global company has over 30,000 team members in more than 200 locations and is partner to more than 40,000 auto dealers, as well as most major automobile manufacturers, while engaging U.S. consumer car buyers with the most recognized media brands in the industry. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises, Inc., an Atlanta-based company with revenues of $18 billion and approximately 55,000 employees. Cox Enterprises other major operating subsidiaries include Cox Communications and Cox Media Group. For more information about Cox Automotive, visit http://www.coxautoinc.com/.
Primary Location:US-TX-Euless-12101 Trinity Blvd
Travel:Yes, 5 % of the Time