Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Build Your Future with Bobcat and Doosan! We want people with...BIG goals, BOLD dreams and an INNOVATIVE spirit!
The Human Resources Manager will provide HR functional leadership and direction for assigned business groups. Support and drive key business objectives and cultural change. Contribute to the overall success of the Company by developing, implementing and administering effective Company Human Resource policies and programs relating to employee relations, selection and recruitment, employee training and organizational development, compensation, communication, and compliance with local, state and Federal employment laws and regulations.
* Drive business performance through creation and delivery of Human Resource strategy and solutions.
* Actively supports discussion and transfers best practices from different functions in the organization.
* Maintains and enhances the organization's human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
* Directs company efforts at recruitment and selection of employees.
* Excellent talent assessment and development capabilities.
* Employee relation and retention activities.
* Guide employees on training of Talent Management and Development processes. Assist managers with succession planning and development discussions.
* Provides managers and employees with coaching, feedback and training to improve their competencies.
* Supports business leaders on organizational structure and planning to achieve overall annual operating plan (AOP) and long range plan (LRP) goals
* Supports change efforts and communication.
* Provide leadership to the HR team.
KNOWLEDGE / EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
* Experience: 7 10 years
* Bachelor's Degree required, SPHR or PHR certification preferred
* Previous strategic HR experience in a manufacturing environment preferred
* General knowledge of various employment laws and practices
* Strong Business acumen preferred
* Strong relationship and change management skills
* Knowledge and experience in compensation, organizational planning, recruitment, organization development, employee relations, employee engagement, and employee development.
* Outstanding interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills. Training experience preferred.
* Travel 20%
Doosan is committed to a diverse workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, age, race, color, religion, creed, citizenship status, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other status or characteristic protected by law. Individuals with disabilities who require a reasonable accommodation in the application process or who need assistance accessing the information on this website should call 701-476-4263.