Human Resources Manager 8/31/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are currently looking for a HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER to support our operations headquartered in Chandler Arizona This position reports directly to the CEO will provide a broad range of Human Resources and payroll support at the local level. The Human Resources Manager will be the primary contact at the location for all general HR questions, benefit issues, payroll issues, and interpretation of HR policies and procedures.
* Provide HR support for all business objectives.
* Providing counsel and advice to management on employee relations, labor relations issues, performance management, training and development opportunities, staffing and retention, policy and procedure administration, and compensation.
* Implement the Company's HR policies, procedures and programs (drug and alcohol policies, wellness programs, service awards, etc.).
* Coordinate training and development programs.
* Recommend new Human Resource approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continuous process improvement.
* Provide information and advice to regional managers, supervisors, and employees to ensure compliance with employment laws regarding sexual harassment, discrimination, equal opportunity, or disability.
* Recruit and source a wide variety of supervisory and hourly positions.
* Collaborate with the safety coordinator on worker's compensation claims.
* Assist management with implementation of safety policies and procedures and in all phases of safety awareness education and training programs.
* Coordinate employee communications to keep employees informed regarding changes in the Company's benefits and personnel policies, including active participation in the Company newsletter.
* Prepare and submit various reports.
* Fosters and supports a positive, employee-oriented company culture that emphasizes quality, continuous improvement, and high performance and employee engagement.
* Supports development of a superior workforce that reflects the values and purpose of the organization.
* Conducts new-hire orientations, compliance trainings, new manager assimilations etc.
* Supports all site HR needs in partnership with Sr. Management.
* Counsel employees and provide support to managers concerning work related problems.
* Provide assistance and training to employees on the interpretation and enforcement of HR and Company policies and procedures
* Bachelor's degree with 7 to 8 years Human Resources experience required. PHR/SPHR a plus.
* MULTI-SITE MANUFACTURING EXPERIENCE A MUST
* Knowledge of current employment laws at State and Federal levels (i.e., ERISA, HIPAA, FLSA regulations, ADA) as well as regulatory record keeping requirements.
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with all levels of staff and work well with a team.
* Self-motivated with the ability to quickly learn new procedures and processes.
* Ability to be flexible, work with interruptions and shift priorities as required.
* High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
* Proven time management and organizational skills.
* The ability to handle confidential information with discretion at all times.
* Systems knowledge (HRIS, MS Office, Outlook).