Human Resources Manager - Denver, CO
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 3/16/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONBioScrip, Inc. is one of the nation's leading specialty home infusion companies! Our focus is clinical excellence and improving the quality of our patients' lives. With over 2,500 employees able to service 46 states, BioScrip has externally-qualified Centers of Excellence built around specific clinical conditions and therapies, as well as Ambulatory Infusion Centers around the country. Ours is a fast-paced dynamic work environment with room for new ideas and opportunities for career advancement. We offer a wide array of welfare benefits as well as Tuition Reimbursement, an Employee Referral Program, and a 401(k) plan with a Company match.
We are seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our team.
This position provides Human Resources guidance to a designated geographic region of branch locations. The HR Manager promotes positive employee relations practices while providing advice and support to field management on human resources issues. General human resources support may include consulting and coaching regarding all aspects of employee relations, performance management, organizational development, training, and professional development. Develops strategies to drive and deliver various human resources initiatives to support field operations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform key responsibilities:
* Provide clear and effective counsel to management on all HR issues, including performance feedback, progressive discipline, and employment law.
* Engage with management and employees to investigate and resolve sensitive matters, such as discrimination, harassment, etc.
* Investigate and respond to employee complaints and inquiries from outside sources, including the EEOC, Department of Labor, and attorneys.
* Ensure compliance with HR policies and processes according to established procedures.
* Keep up to date on state and federal regulations concerning employment law and oversee compliance.
* Assist with development, enhancement, implementation and enforcement of human resources policies and procedures.
* Partner with managers to ensure performance management and compensation plans are administered in a manner consistent with business and organizational goals, and that performance management activities are ongoing and aligned with company goals.
* Develop recommendations/strategies to enhance positive employee relations processes in the field.
* Assist in coordinating and facilitating engagement survey/feedback related activities in the field.
* Ensure that all employee actions are submitted to data entry into Payroll and HRIS in accordance with established procedures.
Education and Experience
Bachelor's degree with Human Resources Management focus, PHR/SPHR preferred. Knowledge and experience with California employment law a plus. Three to five years' related experience. Travel may be required 25-50% within assigned geographic region.
BioScrip is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to age, color, race, ancestry, national origin, disability, genetic information, military status, religion, creed, sex, pregnancy, childbirth, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, legally protected medical condition, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Background checks and drug screens are part of our hiring process. Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran.