Human Resources Manager 8/27/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Duties and Responsibilities:
* Maintain positive employee relations by creating a responsive, open environment and being available to employees to facilitate open and continuous communication; coach others on techniques used to establish and maintain positive employee relations.
* Conduct and document internal investigations into employee complaints.
* Coach location leadership on the appropriate actions required to respond to employee issues and concerns.
* Assist leadership on the creation of corrective action programs for employees. Work with leaders to ensure performance plans are set, maintained and continuously improved.
* Ensure compliance within Olive Branch for regulatory activities such as EEO, AAP, OSHA, WC, Unemployment, FMLA, ADA and FLSA.
* Collaborate with managers to identify staffing needs and develop recruiting plan to fill open positions. Partner with Corporate Talent Acquisition team to define recruiting strategy for external hiring needs.
* Manage the hiring process which includes: staffing logistics, interviews, candidate screens, and employee offers.
* Manage the termination process which includes: exit process and addressing any non-compete concerns.
* Partner with the Olive Branch leadership in the new employee onboarding process.
* Provide reports and analysis on various employee data as requested by location leadership.
* Facilitate the annual performance review process for Olive Branch.
* Organizes, completes and presents projects as assigned by leadership and Corporate HR within specified time frames.
* Drive continuous program and process improvements in a demanding and rapidly changing business environment.
* Interact in a positive, customer-service focused manner with all levels of the organization via both verbal and written communication.
* Address employee issues and work with management to ensure that all company policies and procedures are followed uniformly across the Olive Branch organization.
Education and Experience Requirements:
* This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, or related field.
* Minimum 5 years of progressive Human Resources experience is required.
* Up-to-date knowledge of state and federal employment laws and regulations.
* Strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and customer service skills are required.
* The ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise good judgment and diplomacy.
* Strong business acumen.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications necessary.
* Some travel may be required.
* PHR or SPHR Certification is preferred.