Human Resources Manager 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Multi-Billion dollar tier one automotive company located near La Grange GA is looking for a _HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGER._
ESSENTIAL ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Oversees staff of 5 people - helps implement human resource policies and programs (staffing & recruitment, relocation, onboarding, retention, training report results, and recommend improvements to enhance employee retention results.
* Coordinate annual salaried performance evaluation.
* Work with HR & Compensation Team, in overseeing HRIS (SAP) data entry of assigned employee information to ensure accuracy.
MINIMUM EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources Management or related field
* 7-10years of HRExperience
* 5+ years of managerial experience
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
* SAP/Kronos Experiencedesired
* PHR/SPHR Certification desired
* Strong leadership and negotiation skills
* Strong planning, organizational and time management skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Strong active listening, and complex problem solving skills
* Strong social perceptiveness skills and the ability to exercise problem sensitivity
* Strong project management skills