Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHuman Resources Manager
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications: K-C will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role, including assistance to obtain proper work authorization. The benefits provided will be per the terms of K-C's applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in K-C's sole discretion.
Job Summary Human Resources Jobs / Loudon, TN - Loudon, TN jobs at Kimberly-Clark
Human Resources Manager
The HR Manager will provide site leadership in creating a high performance culture that emphasizes employee engagement, quality, safety and effective continuous improvement implementation to drive a highly productive workforce. In addition, this role will have lead responsibility to deliver transformation and ongoing continuous improvement to our work practices and team leader capabilities.
The HR Manager will build on and apply their expertise in various areas including performance management, employee relations, talent acquisition, lean manufacturing, organizational development, learning and development and project management to enhance organization effectiveness of Loudon Mill. In addition, this role will take ownership of key change initiatives to continue the journey of the Best Place to Work Culture and be highly engaged in the day to day transformation of the Loudon Mill.
Customers are the site leadership team, site team leaders, both hourly and salary employees, sector leaders, and the HR organization.
Reports to the Kimberly-Clark Professional Senior HR Manager for Product Supply and has dotted-line reporting into the Loudon Mill Manager.
Direct deputies include: HR Specialist, Occupational Health Nurse, Training Coordinators
Facility organization includes: ~330 Employees
* Provide leadership and direction regarding organizational design and management concepts that will ensure the achievement of the plant vision.
* Coach and consult with the Mill Manager and leadership team on team effectiveness, team leadership, talent management, and organizational effectiveness in setting mill policies in support of long-range mill improvements.
* Create an environment in which everyone regards health and safety as a personal accountability.
* Provide leadership to ensure the organization attracts, develops and retains the best people and fosters an environment in which all team members are respected regardless of their individual differences and are motivated to fully use their capabilities to improve both their individual and team contributions in achieving desired business results.
* Ensure the communication, implementation and promotion of One K-C Behaviors and Culture of Accountability principles as a means for supporting an environment of continuous improvement focused on delivering manufacturing results.
* Function as a strategic HR Business Partner providing subject matter expertise to site leadership ensuring alignment with business processes, company programs, and policies.
* Develop, implement and manage programs that ensure a favorable employee relations climate while striving to make Loudon the Best Place to Work for employees.
* Support a broad range of local and corporate strategic HR initiatives.
* Actively manage mill training programs which serve to improve technical problem solving, leadership, and organizational skills.
* Provide leadership and direction regarding occupational health and wellness for employees.
* Requires a bachelor's degree in a related field with 7-10 years of relevant experience
* Requires a comprehensive knowledge of state and federal employment laws
* Must have demonstrated capability in problem solving and continuous improvement, conflict resolution, an in-depth knowledge of the HR function
* Previous experience in HR as an HR Team Leader / Manager or HR Generalist
* Expertise in Talent Acquisition
* Expertise in Leadership and Organizational Development
* Expertise in Learning & Development
* Willing to relocate for career growth opportunities within the KC HR Organization
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 175 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people - nearly a quarter of the world's population - trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With more than 140 years of history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and empowering them do their best work. If fresh thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
K-C requires that an employee have authorization to work in the country in which the role is based. In the event an applicant does not have current work authorization, K-C will determine, in its sole discretion, whether to sponsor an individual for work authorization. However, based on immigration requirements, not all roles are suitable for sponsorship.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Primary Location USA-TN-Loudon
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time