Human Resources Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Brookdale Corporate Office - 6737 W. Washington St., Suite 2300 Milwaukee , WI 53214
Job #: HRMmkeWI067857
Brookdale has an exciting opportunity for a HR Manager due to an internal promotion of one of our Associates!
This HR Manager will provide general guidance and interpretation to field management and answers associate questions on company human resources policies, procedures and practices. The HR Manager supervises corporate HR Coordinators and HR Generalists who provide HR support to assigned division and / or communities.
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Serve as the primary contact for the Certiphi program that includes background screening, drug testing, electronic I-9 and E-Verify.
* Supervises, coaches and mentors staff and establishes standards and goals for associate performance. Will be responsible for hiring, terminating, and disciplinary action decisions according to company guidelines and procedures for subordinates.
* Manage and maintain electronic trainings for background screening, drug testing, electronic I-9, E-Verify and leave of absence administration through partnership with the Learning and Development team.
* Provides interpretation and guidance to management and associates on HR policies, procedures, practices and related documentation.
* Researches and responds to associate questions, inquiries, and concerns.
* Revises and disseminates human resources management policies and procedures manual and associate handbook.
* Develops presentation materials and forms as requested.
Required skills and qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related filed and
* A minimum of three to five years related experience
* Preferred certified Professional in Human Resources (PHR/SPHR, SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP) or desire/willingness to acquire.
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan. BR img src='http://career.staffingsoft.com/images/013-97-150503.aspx'