Human Resources Manager - Multi - Restaurant 9/3/2016
Dugan Staffing Solutions, Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, with a strong Employee Relations focus, wanted in Paramus, NJ for a successful and well-established company with multiple restaurant brands.
* 2-5years working as a Human Resources Manager or HR Generalist
* Experience working in an HR capacity in a hospitality setting highly desirable
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
* Strong ER background (i.e. experience with Onboarding, Workers Comp., Performance Improvement/ Development, Benefits with FMLA/ ADA/ LOA, handling all employee-related issues/ grievances, and ability to coordinating company-related functions and outings, etc.)
* Must have strong knowledge base of Federal and State employment & labor laws and regulations
* Knowledge of current HR P&P's as well as Federal and State employment laws
* Experience with Human Resource Information System software (HRIS)
* Ultipro experience is a plus
* Must have the ability to work successfully on an independent basis as well as with a team
* Must be able to effectively multi-task, and prioritize, in an environment with competing demands
* Must be able to travel intermittently for special projects, conferences, and to local restaurants as needed
* Must be willing to work flexible hours
* Bilingual in Spanish a bonus
* Competitive Pay with Annual Merit Review
* Bonus Structure
* Medical Insurance/ Dental Insurance/ Prescription
* Paid Time Off
* Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
* 401(k) with company match
* Mileage reimbursement for travel as necessary
* Much more
In addition to considering you for this particular Human Resources Manager job posting, you resume and qualifications will be considered as new opportunities develop that fit your background and experience.
_ABOUT DUGAN STAFFING SOLUTIONS, INC._
Founded in 1997, Dugan Staffing Solutions, Inc. is a nationwide recruitment firm specializing in the placement of management professionals in both the hospitality (restaurant and hotel) and retail industries. As a designated recruiter for a variety of clients, we serve as a bridge between stable, growing companies and executives, managers, and chefs who are searching for careers/ jobs that offer opportunity for personal and professional advancement.
With 19years of industry experience as Hospitality large, corporate companies; franchises; and independent owners. Our hotels are internationally recognized and prestigious concepts and our restaurants range from the fine dining end of the spectrum to fast food establishments (including everything in between such as upscale casual, casual dining, fast casual and QSR restaurants). We provide candidates with the opportunity for exposure in the job market, as well as the opportunity to meet and interview with the nation's leading restaurants, hotels and retail companies. We work with candidates in helping them land the ideal career by offering a range of jobs including restaurant opportunities, restaurant management jobs, restaurant multi-unit positions, restaurant corporate positions, hotel jobs, retail management careers, chef opportunities, and Human Resources positions.