Human Resources Manager - Spartanburg, SC
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 11/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONHuman Resources Manager - Spartanburg, SC
Are you a hands on human resources partner with a passion for manufacturing? Do you have the ability to forge long lasting relationships and generate excitement and buy in from your team members? Are you an independent, self-motivated change agent? If you answered yes and want to work for a long-standing, market leader synonymous with quality, then apply today to join our Kitchen and Bath Operations Team as a Human Resources Manager.
We are searching for a top-notch Human Resources Manager who will be a member of the Production Management top team. This role will be responsible for full employee life cycle activities including:
* Performance management
* Employee relations
The goal is to work as a business partner with division heads, key management and other significant stakeholders.
Qualified candidates will meet the following requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources. Master's Degree is a plus.
* More than 7 years of experience is required with progressively more responsibility and a track record of results.
* Willingness to support a 24/7 manufacturing operation including the ability to come in on 3 rd shift on occasion.
* Must be able to balance multiple priorities, resolve differences diplomatically, and be comfortable with managing both direct and indirect relationships.
* The individual must be able to achieve results cross-functionally, regionally, and within the business unit.
* PHR/SPHR Certification a plus.
* Union experience a plus
Why Work at Kohler Co.?
Kohler Co.'s mission is to contribute to a higher level of gracious living for those who are touched by our products and services. We understand that it takes investment in our associates' development to make that happen. So, we offer ongoing investment in each individual's personal development and the opportunity to collaborate with others across functions and roles at Kohler.
In addition to the investment in your development, Kohler offers a benefits package including a competitive salary, health, vision, dental, 401(k) with company matching, and more!
Beyond the competitive benefits and compensation, Kohler proudly offers a rich history, steeped in creativity and a commitment to our associates and communities. We invite you to learn more about our culture and company at www.kohler.com .
It is Kohler's policy to recruit, hire, and promote qualified personnel in all job classifications without regard to race, creed, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, disability or veteran status. If, as an individual with a disability, you need reasonable accommodation during the recruitment process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org . Kohler Co. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.