Human Resources Manager, Sr. Manager / Director
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
San Diego, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONWe pay a $500 minimum referral fee for any candidate who is successfully placed by our client. It's a great way to create win/wins and help those you know.)
The client seeks US Citizens and Green Card Holders/Permanent Residents ONLY.
If you meet the qualifications and are interested:
1. Pleaserespond with some very brief bullets addressing how you believe you meet the key qualifications of the job.
2. Attach a WORD version of your resume.
3. Also indicate when you may have 20-30 minutes to discuss this opportunity by phone ASAP.
Human Resources Manager/Sr. Manager/Director - San Diego, CA
*Title and compensation commensurate with experience. No Relocation.
CUTTING EDGE LIFE SCIENCE COMPANY SEEKING AN EFFECTIVE AND DYNAMIC HANDS-ON HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE GROWTH OF THIS ENTREPRENEURIAL AND EXCITING PLACE TO WORK. YOUR KEY AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
* Strategic - Implement programs & ideas to make the company culture even better
* Innovative - Ideas are welcomed - you will help create a great employee environment
* Entrepreneurial Disposition - The desire, ideas, and enthusiastic drive to make an impactful difference in the Human Resources function, and thus, the company. You've done the following at a very high level:
* Creating resume screening; assisting hiring managers with interviews; reference checking; and offers of employment
* Manage all employee relations matters to completion/resolution to minimize the risk to the organization including , escalated employee relations issues, harassment investigations, legal concerns
* Managing the orientation and on-boarding process of all new US hires
* Creating a detailed Human Resources metrics tracking system for recruiting, employee performance, training/development, attendance and attrition
* Bachelor's degree in management preferably with a Human Resources focus
* SPHR or SHRM-SCP
* 7+ years' experience managing Human Resources Functions
* Outstanding communications skills, ability to make presentations to the company as a group
* Solid ability to negotiate, influence and provide the data to back up your position or idea
* Strong analytical skills - ability to analyze data, interpret trends and make recommendations based on analysis of data/trends Highly DesiredQualifications:
* Experience hiring scientific staff including laboratory staff
If you are not qualified/interested, please feel free to put others in touch.